Wednesday, December 24, 2008

one for me and one for charity
























One last little Chrissy ( or new year crush )

 Gucci are supporting Unicef with 25% of sales from this Tattoo Heart range going to the charity. 

The campaign is fronted by Rihanna the cute singer ( whilst she is not talking IMHO) - and I'm thinking this was not typical Gucci - they tell me she has bought a whole new audience to the Italian giant and the range is doing exceptionally. Good for her and Unicef. 

I am very prone to a little one for me, one for them shopping, this one is the gift that gives and gives. Better make that two then please  x 

2 comments:

AusAnna said...

i didnt think that it was very Gucci either. I think the brand is trying to add a rock edge to their campaigns, good on them. :) your blog is amazing, i love honoring australian blogs, ive added you to my link list :)

marian said...

:-) thank you